You have the unique opportunity to work in Europe in Neo Performance Materials, a global company less than 200 km from St Petersburg. As Factory Technologist. You will be an essential part of the production and figure out how to produce more efficiently.
9.00 – 17.00 Monday till Friday
Why join with NPM Silmet?
- They are the largest, most extensive rare metal and rare earth metal producer in Europe.
- Competitive salary
- For them, innovation has always been a critical driver for business.
- Up to a tenth of the tantalum and up to a fifth of the niobium consumed by the world are currently produced.
- They support strong international cooperation and the possibility to grow inside a global company.
- For them, success is a journey, not a destination.
Your key activities
- To ensure the implementation of the production plan in accordance with the approved assignment.
- Manage the technological process of the factory.
- Supervise the work of the factory’s process engineers. Ensure compliance with the norms for extracting valuable components; develop proposals for increasing the recovery output.
- Organize the analysis of the technological process, identify risks, develop measures to reduce or eliminate risks.
- Supervise the work on calculating the needs of the factory for raw materials, reagents, materials, energy resources. Control the consumption of allocated material and energy resources in accordance with the established norms.
- Perform a quarterly revision of the specific rates of consumption of raw materials, reagents, energy in order to optimize them.
What helps you to succeed
- If you have experience with Electro-Beam Furnace or similar furnaces!
- People and project management experience.
- A degree in chemical or metallurgical engineering and working experience in the factory.
- Strong track record making production more efficient!
- The Russian language gives you freedom at work, but the English language is beneficial.
In 2018 NPM Silmet was in the top 3 most successful manufacturing companies in Estonia.