Today we are introducing you an amazing opportunity to work as Head of the Environment Protection Department in Horizon Pulp and Paper LTD.You have an amazing opportunity to manage an environmental department in a really environmentally friendly production company. You will be responsible for all environmental matters concerning freshwater, wastewater, air emissions, and production waste. To follow all environmental demands according to legislation, complex permit, and best available technics.
WHY THIS COMPANY?
- The companies management has chosen to be proactive in all aspects of environmental issues.
- The company analyses the effectiveness of the management system at least once a year to ensure a consistent improvement of the management system and quality, environmental and energy performance.
- Delivering promises is a key for them, good relationship starts with trust.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
- Stabile and employee-friendly environment.
- Technological and administrative management of the Environmental Protection Department.
- Responsible for all environmental matters concerning freshwater, wastewater, air emissions, and production waste.
- To follow all environmental demands according to legislation, complex permit, and Best Available Technics.
- Interaction with Environmental Board, Environmental Inspectorate and other institutions.
- Involvement in all projects.
- Proven track record of successful environment protection managerial function in a production company.
- Knowledge of environmental legislation.
- Knowledge of water treatment process.
- General know-how of manufacturing process.
- Professional or Higher education in chemistry or in the environmental field.
- Good command in English, Russian is nice to have.
Madis Roodla +372 5554 1638 email@example.com
Liis Tiideberg +372 5347 1508 firstname.lastname@example.org